Destination Osh Center and Services
Your one-stop place for all Osh travel information.
The Destination Osh Visitor Center is strategically located in the heart of city and at the foot of the Sulaiman-Too Mountain — which should be on every traveler’s itinerary. Make our Visitor Center you first stop in town and you’ll discover the best things to do, tastiest places to eat, and unexpected activities that will make your time in Osh memorable.
Beyond the fun, we also offer the practical, providing travelers with English language information, tour guides, and maps. Our free materials will help you explore the city. Our dedicated staff speaks fluent English and will answer your every question.
Additionally, the Visitor Center team offers the following services:
- Booking single- and multi-day tours of Osh city, the Fergana Valley, and the Pamir Mountains
- Arranging accommodation and transportation
- Coordination of travelers to visit local festivals and events
- Provision of free maps for Jayma Bazaar and other areas of Osh
- Local souvenirs and crafts
- Assistance planning onward travel
We also offer free WiFi, tea, coffee, and access to the friendly Destination Osh team. Our Visitor Center is unique in all of Osh and it’s a place designed specifically to meet the needs of independent travelers planning their time in Osh and the surrounding region, as well as their onward travels.
The entire team at Destination Osh looks forward to welcoming you to our city.